play my favourite song.
Friday, July 11, 2008
My bank account hit its lowest now and I'm really depressed. I can't wait to work to generate income cause' I've been spending alot of my dad's money and I'm feeling real guilty. Yep, it was 3 incidents today that left me feeling remorseful. First, I went to book MORE driving lessons and I really hope I'll pass if not I'll spend MORE $$$ again. Second, I was checking out shops and stuff in HK and I realised I'm so poor now I won't be able to afford anything ): Third, I was complaining to my dad about it when he came home and he offered me a 1k loan! But I know the loan won't be a loan cause' I won't return him (oops) so I feel even worse..

I need to start working and earn $$$ ):

Anyways, I love doing nothing! Not really nothing if you count watching Greys, arranging documents/songs/videos in my lappie, packing my room, doing a booklet on places to go in HK doing something! HAA! It's like really relaxing with no projects and essays and individual papers in mind! Hmm, but next week I'll get my huge ass out of bed and start attending dance classes again on top of the practices if not I'll rot and die!

And I've to stop shopping from now till I go HK! So slap me if I buy anything yea?


Also, a shoutout to Williestongs! The term 'super rocks' can only be used by young people like me and my friends! Not for old, working people with long hair! Bleh!

I can't wait for the HK trip and school to start! Woo, and tomorrow's BBQ with my darling Winbeweans!

QHWW!! (:

A random picture from LINJINGYI the nerd!


Me wearing specs, Cheryl in bandage, Jingyi just looking stupid, LOL! Really APT!